Housed in the historic Lakeside building located at the heart of Cleveland, this 1500-square-foot space is suitable for a wide range of events such as cocktail and dinner receptions, meetings and trade shows or photo, launch parties, truck events, corporate events, film shoots. Security deposit of $300.00 is requested to book Loft. Complete Rental of Space is $855.00
• Capacity: 90-100 standing, 90 seated
• Elegant architectural details of exposed brick, original hardwood flooring, and vaulted ceilings
• Dramatic windows with optional light-blocking blinds Rental of the Loft includes:
• Use of our catering kitchen that has been newly designed with allows for backstage preparation. No cooking is allowed on the premises. Warming food only.
• Access to our substantial in-house inventory with necessities such as tables, chairs, linens colors white or cream and professional-grade kitchen equipment and kitchen tools.
• Open vendor policy so you may work with whomever you like to create the perfect event. There is a $80.00 additional charge on outside catering vendors to insure that the loft is properly clean up and trash removal from premises.
• Convenient downtown location with access to RTA and trains, as well as parking close by. Please message us for further details and availability.
CEILING HEIGHT - Bottom of I-beams: 14’ 2 1/2” - Lowest ceiling point: 15’ 3 1/2” - Highest ceiling point: 16’ 3” - Installed rigging points available for lighting & scenic
Venues for Events:
Aloft on The Lake
Rooftop Space A & Patio (Capacity 30) Cost $450.00 Plus outside Rooftop $600.00
Rooftop Space B & Patio ( Capacity 60 ) Cost of $650.00 Plus outside Rooftop $600.00
Rooftop Outside Space B (Capacity 120) $1,200.00
#3rd Floor Space (Capacity 90) $875.00 Add Space B $400.00 total $1,275.00
Private Dining for Guests Call for Special Pricing
Type of Events:
Weddings & Receptions
Corporate Dinners or Banquets
Corporate Meetings & Training
70 Black 20 Medal Chairs
8 Round tables that seat 8-10, 3-6ft Tables, 3 Hightop Tables & 6 Bar stools 2-8ft Tables for food,
Linens colors white or cream & Black
7 Round Tables that seat 6 for rooftop space only
Open Parking Space(s) 90 Spaces
Kitchen & Refrigerator
Freight Elevator (Elevator operator included in price)
View of Lake Erie and Downtown Cleveland
Wheelchair Accessible with assistance
Serving utensils and chauffeurs (must be cleaned and restocked before event ends) If you are bringing your own food there is a $80.00 Cleanup fee.
Soundproof with view of Lake Erie and the downtown skyline
Elevator operator cost $75.00 for 7 hours $25.00 additional an hour after 7 hours
Access to the space from Monday to Monday for set up and tear down
Standard plastic folding tables and natural wood Black Chairs
Staff during your event to direct guests, maintain the building, and assist your vendors
A bridal suite for getting ready, photos, and storing items
The ability to choose your own licensed, full-service caterer and to furnish your own alcohol (We also offer our catering services at a discounted rate).